1. The Old and New Testaments of the Bible to be the divinely breathed, infallible, verbally inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-16; I Peter 2:2).
2. There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons -- The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:2; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19).
3. In the literal creation of humanity by God, the sinfulness of humanity, and the hope of redemption found only in Jesus Christ (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; John 14:6; Romans 5:12-21).
4. In the absolute deity of Jesus Christ, “God with us” (Matthew 1:23; I John 4:2, 10, 14; Revelation 1:13-17).
5. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:18-25) and His sinless life (Hebrews 7:22-28, 2:17-18, 4:15-16).
6. In the substitutionary atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ made once and for all on the cross, which is eternally all-sufficient for the sins of all of humanity (II Corinthians 5:15; Galatians 1:4; Ephesians 5:2; Romans 5:9; I Thessalonians 5:9).
7. In the literal, physical resurrection of the body of Jesus Christ from the grave and His physical ascension to the Father (I Corinthians 15:1-23, Acts 1:9-11).
8. In Salvation for every person that demonstrates repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ, His Son (Acts 2:38, 4:12, Romans 10:9-10; John 3:1-21).
9. The Church composed of the justified, born again believers. (Hebrews 12:23; Luke 10:20; Revelation 3:5; Romans 8:15; Galatians 4:5-6)
10. In the ordinances of baptism by immersion in water (Colossians 2:12; I Peter 3:21; Acts 22:16), and the observance of the Lord’s Supper (I Corinthians 11:23-34).
11. In divine healing for our bodies available in this present day (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:16-17; Hebrews 13:8; James 5:13-16).
12. In the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit as God’s provision of power for service (Acts 2:4, 10:44-48, 19:1-6, 2:39).
13. In the regular expression of spiritual gifts by each member of the church as God endeavors to build up the church (I Corinthians 12-14) 13. In the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus and the redemption of all things (I Thessalonians 4:16-1 7).
We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (www.paoc.org). You can find a copy of the PAOC's Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truthes below.